Tuesday, January 17, 2012

UPDATE!!!!

Sooooo.....a few months ago (or longer...) I was contacted by a distant cousin, who had found our little blog here by googleing Nina. :D Yay, for us!! Well he has helped me find more info on Nina & Chester, which I will share at a later date. :) But on to the picture, so he was able to identify the other folks in this very wonderful photo... R-L Chester, Nina, Agnes Rimel (Chester's sister), William Rimel (Bill - Agnes's husband), Lois Rimel (Agnes and Bill's daughter-in-law) wife of Agnes and Bill's son Raymond (who probably took the picture)

Yay!!!! :) so THANK YOU! to our "cousin" for his help in identifying this photo. Oh, btw, he is related through Chester's sister Carrie. :) More to come on them also.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, I love your blogs!! I wish my Aunt and Grandma would do something like this for our family. They have done so much reasearch and have so much information! What a great way to put it out there and record history here as you go too!

    ReplyDelete

How many super-cool people have stopped by?