Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

View from the pool
Richard, Mindy, Lyle
Water Volleyball: Jody, Eric, Selena, Sarah
Talking it over
THE COOKS: Jason, Eric, Steven
Holy Smokes...has it really been almost 2 months since my last post. Goodness, but I am behind lol. Well let's see A LOT has happened since then but well I am going to keep you in suspense until later this weekend....bahahaha. But lets see here something pretty cool did take place that I want to share with you all...the Family Reunion. Oh my gosh but it was so much fun. Even for the kids, whom most spent in the pool and ended up red.

It was so awesome for me to finally, yes finally after all this time get to meet Laura face to face. And her family, whoo, what a bunch of cuties....yes that includes you Matt. lol. We all started filtering in around 10 in the morning and boy did the time fly, because the next thing I know it 9:00. Wow we were tired when we got back to Fallon. Steven and his wife, Danielle (really hope I just didn't butcher the spelling) also came all the way from Oregon. Just to meet this crazy group of people they know get to call family.

Let's see well we talked, we ate, we talked some more, oh ya then we ate some more...lol. Ok enough with the boring...here are the pictures. (P.S. It is totally my moms, hehe, fault that we didn't get a group shot this year. I don't know what she was thinking....again hehe) But got some good candids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How many super-cool people have stopped by?